A long time ago it belonged to a noble family Siesickiai. The castle was built in 1492 – 1517. It is one of few remaining examples of castle-bastille in Lithuania. Currently, the castle is being renewed, the architecture of the 16th century is being restored. The park has already been arranged, the beach has been located on the shore of Lake Siesikai.